Jekyll Island
Craig had to work down in Southern Georgia Friday night so we decided to also stay Saturday for a mini-vacation, which turned into a wonderful trip to Jekyll Island. Cal put his feet in the sand and ocean for the first time...the ocean was a little chilly for him! We filled our weekend with a fall festival, a christian rock concert on the beach (it was beautiful and Cal was laughing and smiling the whole time!), relaxing on the beach, and of course a wonderful seafood dinner (I had 2 pounds of Snow Crab Legs and Craig a New York Strip Steak). The views were amazing and the pics of trees and beach were right outside our room! This Island used to be the place for wealthy families to have thier cottages like Vanderbilt's, Goodyear's, etc. Here are a few of those cottages, they were amazing!!!













2 Comments:
Cassie, you're a fabulous photographer. I need to get some tips from you on how to corral my nieces long enough to snap a decent shot of them. ;-)
5:35 AM
Hi Cassie I hope I am doing this right. I keep wanting to leave a message it always seems like something comes up when I get started. I love seeing all the pictures of all of you especially Cal. I often find out what you are up to before anyone can tell me and that is good. Talk to you soon. Jamie.
6:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home