Road Trip
Craig had to go to Valdosta for work so Cal and I tagged along. We stayed at the hotel (Cal's first) while Craig went to the football game. He is getting smart because he now wants to get out of his car seat and wants to fall asleep on us. He used to go in his crib and fall asleep on his own, now it is a struggle. I guess he is testing us already! I was able to feed him cereal to hold him over until we arrived, and he can play with his toys now to keep him occupied. Craig worked the Falcons game Sunday, so Cal supported daddy by wearing his Atlanta warm-up suit. Here are some pics.




3 Comments:
Poor sweet baby, having to go to... Valdosta. My niece and I used to cry our eyes out just because we had to drive through there on the way down to Florida back in the '70s when we were little kids and Baby Cal has cooler toys than we did. ;-)
10:08 AM
Are you kidding me...sweet warm-up suit Cal...now he just nedds some bling and ne sneakers!
Aunt Mandy
7:53 PM
I know...I couldn't find his white high tops anywhere!
4:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home