Daysleeper is a blog about the life and times of Calvin James Custance.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Go Tigers!!!

Megan, Bert, Scott, Jamie, Chad, Jen, Craig, Cal, and I all went out to watch the Tigers vs. Yankees 1st game of the series...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not burt reynolds. It's Bert.

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Craig said...

Sorry about the typo...I know it's Bert...like in seasame street.

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassie - SWEET vintage '85 Stripes tee. Or is it faux vintage? I won't tell. :-)

Did Craig tell you that I was full-on rooting for the Tigers to win the WS? They reminded me of our '91 Braves - from worst to first and just a great mix of young guys and vets. I was really hoping they'd pull it out against the Cards but at least those icky Mets were nowhere to be found.

Tigers-Braves in '07! Now THAT would be a blast.

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home